Bacteria cultures are used to produce lactic milk products and in cheese production. These cultures are added to the product, and grow under defined temperature and time conditions until fermentation has achieved the desired product properties such as pH-value, consistency and flavour.
MHG offers you:
- planning and realisation of culture preparers / fermenters in aseptic or semi-aseptic design
- planning and execution of plants for preparing and heating the culture medium for the bacteria cultures with regenerators and cooling
- batch stations for injecting the culture medium into the bacteria culture breeding tanks
- automatic volumetric or gravimetric injecting of milk or other products with the driving culture
- plants for inline injection with culture concentrates