Tanks and Containers
Storage tanks, also known as stacking tanks, are used to store raw, intermediate and finished products. One differentiates between various designs, such as standing, lying, single- or multi-level tanks.
Depending on utilisation, depressurised, pressurised, vacuum tight, insulated or heatable or coolable tanks are used.
MHG offers you:
- planning and execution of tang storages
- product-specific design of stirrers (e.g. U, Z or propeller stirrers)
- magnetic stirrers and stirrers with single or double shaft seal
- specification of tank facilities required, such as temperature, content and level gages
- incorporation of tanks into process and CIP plants via existing valve manifolds
- optional separate tank and pipe cleaning